Dopamyn is responsible for the processing of your data and in this privacy notice we inform you about the purposes for which we collect your data, how we use it, and take care of it.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect is the data you provide to us when you register on our website, make a purchase, or contact us. The data we collect may include your name, address, email, phone number, payment information, and any other information you provide to us.
How do we use your data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Process your purchases and send the products you have purchased.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
- Send you information about our products, promotions, or special events.
- Improve our products and services to better meet your needs.
How do we protect your data?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and using your data responsibly. We make every effort to protect your data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction by using appropriate security measures.
Do we share your data?
We do not share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- To process your payments and ship your products, we may share your data with third-party service providers such as shipping and payment companies.
- If you give us your explicit consent to share your data.
How can you exercise your data protection rights?
You have the right to access, rectify, cancel, and oppose the processing of the data that we have in our possession. You can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time.
How can you contact us?
If you have questions or comments about our privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us at email@example.com
How will I know if there are changes to this privacy notice?
We reserve the right to modify or update this privacy notice at any time. Any changes will be published on our website. We recommend that you check this privacy notice periodically to be aware of any changes.
This privacy notice is effective as of March 13, 2023.